Administrative Assistant (San Diego)
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Home Office team! The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative and office maintenance functions in support of both the Events Department as well as the Home Office.
Essential Functions & Duties
- Processes all employee beer benefit orders including confirming inventory, removing from applicable warehouse ensuring orders are labeled correctly.
- Processes all Partner beer inquiries in accordance with company policy.
Processes and fulfills merchandise requisitions in accordance with company policy.
- Fulfills all web orders and ships to customers in a timely manner.
Maintains inventory of shipping supplies and restocks as necessary.
- Works closely with the Tasting Room Manager and Logistics Manager on bi-weekly merchandise and product inventory counts.
Maintains merchandise inventory par levels and places orders as necessary and in accordance with company policy. Includes receiving merchandise in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensures that all packing slips and invoices are coded properly and turned into accounting before EOM.
- Maintains and manages office supplies for the Home Office, places and stocks orders as necessary.
- Maintains and manages break room supplies for both the Home Office and Main Brewery, places and stocks orders as necessary.
- Ensures mail room as well as break rooms at the Home Office and Main Brewery are clean and organized.
- Fulfills travel requests such as flight, hotel and car rental as needed.
Acts as a liaison between the tasting room and sales reps for beer samples that are needed.
- Acts as the Home Office receptionist, answering the phone and greeting guests as required.
- Handles administrative requests for the Regional Events Manager as required.
Assists in the coordination and execution of CEO tours.
- Administers donation program including reviewing requests, coordinating beer pick up/delivery and maintaining tracking sheets.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum education requirement: high school diploma, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years in the business arena, preferably in a reception or customer service - oriented capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains and project Scheduler a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code AA414.