On Premise Sales Representative (Orange County)
We are looking for an On-Premise Sales Representative to join our Orange County Sales Team! The Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling Karl Strauss draught and bottle beer to on-premise accounts in his/her assigned territory. The Sales Rep is expected to independently grow the sales volume of Karl Strauss beers.
Some of the essential responsibilities for this role are:
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Increase market share and same-store sales of Karl Strauss beers.
- Aggressive pursuit of new accounts, while building relationships with existing account base.
- Develop expert beer knowledge and understanding of Karl Strauss portfolio.
- Manage individual time and activities to maximize sales volume in defined territory.
- Maintain responsible expense planning to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Conduct targeted tasting and account staff education sessions with key accounts.
- Sales Performance- the Sales Representative will be required to achieve budgeted monthly and annual sales volume goals.
- Draught Beer Service
- Deliver kegs and cases to accounts as necessary
- Promotions and Special Events
- Reports and Account Records
- Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- One to two (1-2) years sales experience preferred.
- Service industry and hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent persuasive selling, and relationship development skills a must.
- Familiarity with, and ability to master contact management and order-entry programs.
- Able to move, transport and deliver kegs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code OCR814.