We are looking for a Brewery Restaurant Administrator to join our Home Office team! The Brewery Restaurant Administrator supports the VP of Brewery Restaurants (BR) and manages Brewery Restaurant divisional systems, records, data and analysis tools.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Manages all projects as assigned by the VP of BRs utilizing Microsoft Project.
• Manages and funnels the communications for, and between, the BR Division, including program roll-outs, policies and procedures and reporting.
• Analyzes divisional policies, making revisions and recommendations for updates as deemed necessary.
• Assisting with the creation of and implementation of a BR Operations standard operating procedures program.
• Compiles and creates BR Division annual, monthly and weekly reporting, including budgets, unit plans and payroll.
• Manages the proper accounting for and coding of all invoicing for the BR Division.
• Researches, assists, and supports the BR Leadership team as needed.
• Works with the BR Leadership team and Training & Development to create a manual and service tool guide for the semi-annual Menu Implementation (MI).
• Represents the BR division for all Home Office departments
• Manages all government permits and compliance for the BR Division.
• Creates and analyzes ALOHA system sales and product mix reports and provides recommendations for operational actions to the VP of BRs.
• Creates and analyzes P&L statement trend reports and provides recommendations for operational actions to the VP of BRs.
• Creates and analyzes Brewery Restaurant operational results reports as assigned by the VP of BRs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of the following education and experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience.
• 5+ years experience working within a progressive administrative capacity.
• Experience with business analysis and reporting activities.
• Technically savvy with the ability to quickly learn, understand and train on informational systems.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and Power Point.
• Experience with Great Plains application preferred.
• Familiar with industry related reporting tools.
• Must be detail-oriented and comfortable working with all levels within the organization.
• Possesses outstanding customer service skills and phone skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
• Possesses proactive problem solving abilities.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code ADMIN.
Click below to download
an application in PDF format.