We are looking for a National Account Manager (NAM) to join our growing Sales team. The (NAM) is responsible for the ensuring the successful execution and growth of the sales, distribution, and merchandising goals of Karl Strauss beer in assigned distributor markets and the Off-Premise Channel.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are as follows:
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following education & experience:
- Conducts headquarter sales calls for National Accounts in order to secure distribution, promotions, and merchandising support.
Builds Post-Off/Scan Back Calendar to maximize revenue, share, and gross profit.
- Conducts field management sales calls for National Accounts in order to secure execution and to build a strong customer network.
Cold calls new National Accounts in order to increase distribution, sales, and market share.
- Develops and maintains professional and managerial relationships with distributor management and Sales Force representatives.
Influences Distributor execution through ride-alongs, meetings, sales sheets, audits, etc.
- Produces accurate weekly depletion, inventory, and sales reports.
Responsible for coordinating National Account/Distributor administrative requirements.
- Compiles, prepares, and presents all applicable reports for internal and external management.
- Ensures the distributor’s representatives maintain an unrivaled level of enthusiasm and support for the Karl Strauss brands.
Coordinates and works special events and promotions throughout the year to increase the Company’s market share and achieve the department’s sales goals.
If you are interested in this role we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org , utilizing reference code NAM113.
- Associates degree or equivalent in a related field of study. Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification is preferred.
- At minimum, 4 years sales experience within consumer goods and distribution. Experience working in the beverage industry preferred.
- At minimum, one year's experience working in a management capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and capable of working at a high level with minimal to no supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Experience with CRM programs.
- Understanding of budgets, profitability analysis, and general accounting practices.
Click below to download
an application in PDF format.