We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Home Office team! The Data Analyst works closely with our CFO and other managers to create financial, operating management and other reports using MS SQL, MS Great Plains, FRx, MS Excel, MS Access and other reporting software programs. This position is responsible for the preparation of operational budgets, forecasts, monthly, quarterly and annual presentations for CFO, President and CEO.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Writes reports using MS Great Plains, FRx, MS Excel, MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports and MS Access to support the various reporting requirements of Finance and Operations.
- Creates presentations for senior managers using MS PowerPoint presentation software.
- Collaborates with other departments and/or project leads for management reporting requirements
- Develops processes and procedures to maintain standard reporting structures and streamline maintenance efforts.
- Performs routine data management and/or Microsoft SQL Server administration tasks.
- Troubleshoots all problems associated with software applications
- Writes departmental training manuals, and procedural outlines as delegated.
- Documents and diagrams data systems procedures to facilitate cross training.
- Assist with implementation of all new data systems.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following education & experience:
If you are interested in this role please send your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code DA213.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field of study.
- 5-6 years applicable experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance
- MS Excel, SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports and MS Access experience required, MS Great Plains and FRx preferred
- Possess a strong understanding of databases, financial and operational reporting
- Heavy experience in management reporting using Microsoft SQL queries, along with other database tools
- Detailed-oriented and ability to multi-task is necessary
- Working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts in conjunction with MS SQL and MS Access
- Ability to work independently and when necessary, under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Flexibility to work closely with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Click below to download
an application in PDF format.