We are looking for an Assistant Draft Tech to join the team! The Assistant Draft Tech is responsible for delivery and set up of kegged beer at various events and venues as well as trouble shooting any draft beer related issues.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Assists with beer "load ins" at PETCO Park as needed.
• Transports kegs from cold box to various beer outlets throughout PETCO Park.
• Maintains cleanliness of draft lines and equipment at all Karl Strauss beer outlets including special event venues.
• Troubleshoots and resolves any draft related issues.
• Maintains a clean and organized appearance during all customer-facing activities.
• Maintains jockey box repair and maintenance.
• Builds new jockey box and event equipment as needed.
• Transports empty CO2 cylinders to be refilled at Air Gas as needed.
• Orders miscellaneous parts and tools for the sales reps and Draft Department.
• Monitors event calendars of special event venues (Crickett, SDSU, etc) and notifies Regional Event Manager of upcoming events.
• Assist in working beer events during peak season.
• Provides logistical support for special events as needed.
The following items are necessary for a candidate in this position:
- The ability to occasionally lift up to 170 lbs
- Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Complete a background check and drug screen
- Prior draft beer experience is a plus
If you interested in this role please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, utilizing reference code DT113.
Click below to download
an application in PDF format.